Wednesday 18 November 2020

Meeting locals in Sayulita a solo traveler s guide to knowing the cool kids on the block




#Kids | Reader message via Instagram: Hi Trisha! I am traveling to Sayulita for 2 weeks on my own in November. Would love to hear from you on things to do and meeting locals in Sayulita. I’m traveling solo so I’m quite nervous! Would appreciate your tips. Thanks!
to Continue Reading......


The 7 Best Cenotes in Mexico You Need to Visit
#Mexico | Spread the loveOne essential thing to do when visiting Cancun, Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Chichen Itza, or pretty much anywhere in the Yucatan region of Mexico, is to go cenote diving. Therefore, I’ve asked the travel bloggersphere for their recommendations on the best cenotes in Mexico, from the Gran Cenote in Tulum to the Ruta de los Cenotes along the... Read more »
read more...

150 Best Things to Do See amp Eat in Mexico City bull Travel Mexico Solo
#Mexico | Looking for the 150 best things to do, see & eat in Mexico City? You’re in the right place because I used to live there & I made this epic list just for you!
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment