Wednesday 25 November 2020

Adventures in aromatherapy How to make homemade finger paint




#Homemade | Finger painting may look like simple, messy play, but there’s a lot more to it than meets the eye—or hand. When your mini Michelangelo is globbing, smearing, and patting paint onto the canvas, they’re learning color theory, improving hand-eye coordination, and boosting brain development. As your little one experiments with different colors and techniques,
to Continue Reading......


7 Beliefs I Must Have To Live A GREAT LIFE
#Life | 7 Beliefs I Must HaveTo Live A GREAT LIFE!1). I Decide How I Feel, No Matter The Circumstances2). I Have So Much To Be Thankful For3). Being Myself Attracts The Right People4). I Am Capable Of Anything5). Kindness Always Wins!6). Everything Is Either A Blessing or A Lesson7). My Best Is Yet To Come -Josiah Ruff (Fearless Soul)
read more...

30 Eye Opening Fake Friends Quotes
#Eye | I hope that these quotes will inspire you to limit your time with any fake friends that you might have or avoid them altogether if possible.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment