Monday 30 November 2020

Crispy Pork Tenderloin Carnitas in the Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot




#Tenderloin | A simple recipe for tender and crispy carnitas made with lean pork tenderloin. 24 grams of protein, 4 grams of carbs, and 6 grams of fat per serving!
to Continue Reading......


Whole30 Mushroom Inspired Pad Thai
#Mushroom | Make this healthier version of your favorite takeout for a quick weeknight meal! Plus, the Pad Thai recipe is Whole30 and vegan!
read more...

Turkey Soup
#Turkey Soup | In keeping with tip to tail, I absolutely delight in making my annual homemade turkey soup. This soup that my family has been waiting for all year is the reason I do two Thanksgiving turkeys and all those confit turkey legs. I place all the bones and carcasses (picked clean) in a large pot, cover … Continue reading Turkey Soup
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment