Friday 6 November 2020

5 DIY Holiday Baked Gifts in a Jar with FREE Printable Recipe Tags




#Holiday | It’s that time of year when we are baking and gift giving. Sometimes you don’t have time to do both, but by making a DIY Holiday Baked Gift in a Jar you are giving the gift of baking wi…
to Continue Reading......


Christmas Tree Cupcake Toppers
#Christmas Tree | These Christmas Tree Cupcake Toppers are a simple and festive way to decorate a dozen cupcakes for the holidays.  I don’t know why but the older I’ve gotten the less patience I have for complicated baking projects. I’ll bake a simple cake but not decorate it. Or I’ll make some cute decorations like these Christmas...
read more...

Delicious Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
#Chocolate Cake | This is a wonderful chocolate cake that was made in the olden days. It is absolutely delicious, yet simple. This …
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment