Saturday 6 February 2021

20 Gorgeous Home Libraries




#Gorgeous | When I envision my dream house it always has a cozy home library with built-in bookshelves from floor to ceiling. I don’t know about you, but I’ve always had a weakness for a comfy reading nook. Below, I’ve gathered some of my all-time favorite home libraries as inspiration for my fellow bibliophiles. Do you have […]
to Continue Reading......


Our bright amp cheerful IKEA playroom
#Cheerful | Designing kids’ spaces is always so fun! This bright and cheerful, budget-friendly mostly IKEA playroom is one of our favorites spots in the house. Related posts: Our bright & cheerful IKEA playroom Colorful Playroom Tour How to declutter toys with the KonMari method IKEA Hack Farmhouse Nightstand
read more...

Exquisite Floral Wreath Weavings are a Beautiful Frame to View the World
#Exquisite | While many artists create hoop art with embroidery thread, Olga Prinku has a different approach. She creates floral wreath weavings with real blooms.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment