Sunday 28 February 2021

Here s What Happened When I Became a Minimalist Mom #Mom




#Mom | Parents will try anything to find that magic, trendy solution that works. During the 25-plus years that I've been a mom, I've experienced a handful of parenting trends. I dabbled with various parenting styles and learned that helicopter, free-range, and snow-plow parenting weren't for me
to Continue Reading......


Meghan Markle Broke A Major Royal Fashion Rule With Her Oprah Interview Dress
#Dress | The Giorgio Armani gown Meghan Markle wore for her Oprah Winfrey interview is noteworthy all on its own.
read more...

Sarah Hyland s Used a Viral 5 TikTok Lipstick in Her Golden Globes Look
#Lipstick | An inside look at her full face, plus the $4 eyeshadow racking up thousands of views on TikTok.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment