Tuesday 29 December 2020

Playing with Paper




#Paper | I’ve been a crafter for as long as I can remember, but my focus has changed over the years. I started out with paper crafts, then migrated to sewing and fiber crafts like knitting, crocheting, and weaving. I was drawn back to paper several years ago and started getting Paper Pumpkin kits from Stampin Up in 2016. I didn
to Continue Reading......


Chicken and Black
#Chicken | This Chicken and Black-Eyed Pea Stew is the perfect hearty dinner on a chilly night. Use a grocery store rotisserie chicken to give this soup extra flavor.
read more...

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Jolly Gingerbread
#Blog Hop | Learn how to make these November 2020 Paper Pumpkin alternatives. Video tutorial for the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Jolly Gingerbread
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment