Wednesday 23 December 2020

Day 347 ndash Plastic Perler Bead Bracelets




#Ndash | We have had more fun with Plastic Perler Beads. I haven’t ever actually used them for how they are intended. Maybe I need to do that. We did the Perler bowls and the Perler placemats, which proved fun. Now, it is on to bracelets. I saw this idea at a site called Craft and Creativity....Read More
to Continue Reading......


There Is No Shame in Napping When Your Body Needs It
#Your Body | "I used to hide it, like a dirty little secret."
read more...

Freedom Journey Wild and Free
#Journey | Are you walking in freedom as a Christian woman? Being wild and free looks different for each of us; some of us are free like a crashing creek, and some are free like a peaceful lake. Find out how God illustrated this to me on a hike in Glacier National Park.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment