Saturday 6 March 2021

TikTok convinced me to try a tooth whitening pen mdash and it actually worked #Mdash




#Mdash | The latest beauty trend on TikTok? Teeth whitening pens. I tried one for myself and within two days, the results were pretty drastic.
to Continue Reading......


This is the world s first sailing ship made out of flip flops
#World | Activists in Kenya are raising awareness around marine pollution by building a ship out of plastic waste.
read more...

How To Make A Wreath From Assorted China Plates
#Plates | Whoa! This project was a tad bit challenging (to say the least!)! The good news is that I learned a lot and I can pass that knowledge on to you! So lets jump in to How To Make A Wreath From Assorted China Plates. Back in January I decided I wanted to try to take... View Post
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment