Sunday 3 January 2021

My Christmas Capsule Wardrobe 4 looks for your coziest holiday




#Wardrobe | So many of us are staying home right now and are missing many of the holiday traditions we love. I’ve been thinking about this a lot. There’s no reason not to dress for the festive seas…
to Continue Reading......


How To Crochet the Woven Stitch
#Crochet | Add Great Texture to Your Next Project I have a new stitch crush, one that is so strong I’ve devoted the entire month of January to it. It’s called the woven stitch and it has changed my crochet life! The woven stitch is unlike any other stitch you’ve experienced. It doesn’t use the four basic […]
read more...

Photo Snowglobe Craft for Kids
#Photo | Learn how to make an adorable photo snowglobe craft. This one can be made as a kid made keepsake or as a laminated ornament for your tree.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment