Friday 15 January 2021

How to make DIY Leather Leaf earrings just like Joanna Gaines wears




#Leaf | The other day I was watching the last season of Fixer Upper and noticed Joanna wearing the cutest pair of leather earrings shaped like leaves. Aren’t they awesome? Since I have all this scrap leather leftover from my last DIY leather project, I decided to see if I could DIY a pair of leather leaf ... Read More about How to make DIY Leather Leaf earrings just like Joanna Gaines wears
to Continue Reading......


Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
#Mediterranean | A side dish recipe with quinoa, fresh cucumber, seasoned tomatoes, olives and feta cheese
read more...

Chia Seed Beauty Benefits for Skin and Hair 6 Easy Recipes
#Seed | Chia seed beauty benefits for skin and hair plus 6 easy chia seed beauty recipes.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment