Tuesday 5 January 2021

Glazed Ham




#Glazed Ham | Say goodbye to dry ham. Make this delicious, juicy glazed ham for your next holiday dinner. Great for ham leftovers too!
to Continue Reading......


Traditional Southern New Year s Day Menu
#Southern | New Year’s Day is right around the corner and I couldn’t be more excited. I rank this “food day” right up there with Thanksgiving and Christmas because of the firm hold of tradition it has on me.    When I was little, everyone in my family would head over to my Grandmother’s house every New...Read More
read more...

Apple Pear Pomegranate Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
#Pomegranate Salad | This fresh salad of pomegranate arils, pears, and apples with crisp Romaine, glazed pecans, goat cheese, red onion and pepitas is the perfect fall side dish!  Shake up an easy pomegranate vinaigrette dressing to top it all off.  Looking to make an out of this world dinner salad? Add rotisserie chicken or leftover holiday turkey and slices of avocado for
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment