Friday 1 January 2021

5 Things to Quit Right Now




#Right Now | 5 things to quit right now to improve your life and overall wellbeing. Includes practical tips to get you started when large goals seem overwhelming.
to Continue Reading......


Habit Change 5 Ways to a Healthier amp Fitter YOU
#Healthier | We all strive have more energy, become more healthy and fit. Here are a few, small habit changes I made to improve my life. The first and easiest one is...
read more...

Winter Evening Wear
#Winter | I know this outfit just screams Valentine’s Day, but I didn’t wear it on the 14th. I spent my Valentine’s Day curled up on the couch with my husband. We got delivery and started playing Deus Ex together. We’re nerds. We love a nice, quiet Valentine’s Day. But I did wear it the day after... View Article
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment