Wednesday 16 September 2020

STYLE WEEKENDER My Kitchen Remodel Reveal




#Kitchen Remodel | A blog about fashion, style, décor, travel, health and beauty. Daily outfits and lifestyle. Gift guides and ways to wear clothes.
to Continue Reading......


Red Hot Summer Maxi
#Red | Last Friday, Clay and I had an amazing date night at Tag on Larimer Square. The entire street is shut down to street traffic and every restaurant has extended their patios out into the portion of the street. I just got this dress from VICI and was so excited to wear it! I felt tres...Read More » »
read more...

Making Your Home Guest Ready With Serena amp Lily
#Home | Hello and welcome to the blog!! Today I have partnered with Serena & Lily to give you a couple tips on how make your home guests ready! The holidays are full of friends and family visiting, and you want them to feel special and at home when they stay with you. Serena & Lily helps... View the Post
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment